Friday, October 1, 2010

100 blog posts!

Here it is, the 100th blog post on All Things Valiant! And in honor of our 100th post, I've got a special treat - a download-able high resolution copy of the cover to Eternal Warrior #1 by Frank Miller sans price box and cover logo!! Why the cover to Eternal Warrior #1? Because, just like Gilad the Eternal Warrior, All Things Valiant is going to last the ages...

 
Pathetic, isn't it? Okay, the truth is I tried really hard to come up with something extra special for the 100th blog post and I couldn't come up anything exciting. I just ended up not posting a bunch of stuff I wanted to post because I was trying to think of something for post 100. Oh well, maybe 150 will be special. Anyway, now back to our regularly scheduled blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment